Search....

Monday 5 November 2018

Application for missing exam - UOS - department of CS and IT

To,
The Controller Examination,
Department of CS & IT,
                                        UOS.
Respected Sir,
I am a student of BSSE 7th self, batch 2015-2019 in your department. I couldn’t give my first midterm exam of “Web engineering” that was on 29 Oct because my grandfather died on 28 Oct. Due to this incident, I missed my first exam. If you need any proof, I will give you. Please allow me to give this exam. I shall be very thankful to you for this.
Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                                              Muhammad Talha
                                                                                                                                                    BSSEF15E21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester project - E commerce site - with source code

Here is the link to get soure code for semester project of ecommerce site. Click me to download